Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhytmbox 1.2.8 in linux mint9 gnome

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 5:45 PM, Dan Cardinale <dcardinale townisp com> wrote:
> #2 and how do I use rhythmbox to add to my Ipod?

I "use" rhythmbox to manage my iphone (3gs 3.1.2 JB). It's clunky at
best. Three BIG problems:

1) rhythmbox does not support embedded album art: sometimes it's there
on the iDevice; mostly it's not
2) rhythmbox does not support playlists on the iDevice
3) rhythmbox does not support ITUNESCOMPILATION id3 tag: you can't see
albums tagged with this field in the iDevice's compilations.