Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] RB Context Pane artist infotmation tab i18n

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Loris Zinsou <the-lz-himself orange fr> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I just added some few lines of Python code
> to /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/context/ArtistTab.py , to add support for
> languages other than English.

Thanks for looking at this. I put a fair bit of effort into making the
plugin translatable, but I didn't bother to check if the content it
displays is available in other languages. What happens if the artist
information is only available in English?

Could you open a bug in https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and attach your
changes as a patch? That way it won't get forgotten.