Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] adding database fields in rhythmdb

I'm not aware of a way to do that without adding the field somewhere in rhythmdb code.  The plugin is only a reflection of the public C api and as far as I know there is no api that will add a database field or do any low level parsing that I'm aware of.  What field are you trying to add?

sri