Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rythmbox lyrics....

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:52 PM, Larry Jordan <larryjor q com> wrote:

>        Hi.  Love Rythmbox, using latest stable version from Ubuntu
> repositories, but have a request.  I'd like to have rythmbox show where
> it is getting the lyrics from.  The reason for this is that I have seen
> at least one song I could have corrected the lyrics for if I knew where
> to submit it.
I don't have access to all the code right now but AFAIK all the
grabbers in the  plugin add at the end of the "Lyric provided for
<website name or url>"

With something like this
lyrics += "\n\nLyrics provided by leoslyrics.com"

This grabbers could be found in /usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/lyrics in a
distribution installed Rhythmbox. Maybe someone could look at them and
make sure that all of them have a line like that.

Regards,
--
Edgar Luna