Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox for Windows?

Unfortunately, there is no version that runs on windows.  I believe it is possible to run Banshee on windows, but I think you have to compile it yourself to do that.

It would be nice to have it though since not everyone can change platforms easily especially if you're using it at work.

sri