[Rhythmbox-devel] Is bug "crash when schanging volume" solved in newest version?

Hi

I am critically affected by the bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+bug/517310?comments=all

Basically, I can reproduce it deterministically, each time I open rhythmbox, I try to change the volume and rhythmbox crashes.... I almost can't use this nice rhythmbox :-(

I am running the version 0.12.8 on Ubuntu 10.4 and was wondering whether the bug had been fixed in the newest release 0.13.1? Is it worth to try to update?

Thanks!!

Matthieu