Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Location of last.fm/audioscrobbler credentials

> install dconf-editor to see them!
I did install dconf-editor, and I looked around searching for anything
related to an audioscrobbler/last.fm username, but couldn't find
anything except for Banshee's entry.

Anyway, someone on IRC suggested that the file
~/.local/share/rhythmbox/audioscrobbler/sessions
contains the last.fm username, so I'm currently reading from this file
as a stopgap solution. If anyone knows of a better option, please let me
know :-)

Best regards
Bram