Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Use rhythmbox progress bar for lenghty tasks (from a python plugin)

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 09:47, Vysserk3 Vysserk3 <vysserk3 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm writing a rhythmbox python plugin (to synchronize ratings and playcounts from/to audio tags according to some freedesktop specs).

I wrote a plugin to import/export ratings and playcounts from audio tags a long time ago. You can see it here: http://sites.google.com/site/airmind/rhythmboxplugins
No guarantees that it works anymore or that it will do what you want. By the way, I don't think there are any freedesktop specs for that.

Regards,
Alexandre