[Rhythmbox-devel] A couple suggestions

I built Rhythmbox 0.13.3 from source, and after a little bit looking at the source code, made some changes that fix a couple of my long-standing pet peeves:
Another idea I have that I haven't implemented yet is to bind control+double-click (or shift+double-click) to add a song to the queue instead of play it right away.

Does anyone see these changes as useful? I wouldn't mind creating a patch to be included in the next release, if these are things the dev team would like to see.