Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Magnatune plugin broken

On 10-12-29 02:39 PM, Gendre Sebastien wrote:
> Adam Zimmerman, thank you for your help. :)
>
> When I click on Magnatune Store, it just try to connect to Magnatune.
> (The progess bar move like K2000.) But nothing else happens.
>
> With 'rhythmbox -D magnatune', I have:
(snip)

Unfortunately, that debug output doesn't give any clue as to what's
happening. Since there aren't any errors from the plugin itself, my
guess would be that it's failing to connect to the magnatune server and
just stopping.

I haven't been able to reproduce this from my computer. I would suggest
checking to see if it happens from another computer or network if you
have access to one, or whether any network settings (proxies, etc.) have
anything to do with it.

- Adam