[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox notifications in Gnome Shell

Since how we interact with the notification is going to change how should we be adapting rhythmbox to work better with gnome-shell?  It doesn't seem that we would be able to access the controls as easily with gnome-shell's notification setup.  The current iteration of g-s (gnome-shell) of notification seems to much more enforce the "notifications only".  I think though we might be able to do something really cool for notifications for Gnome 3.0.

What do you guys think?
sri