[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions

Hi there,

Thanks for making Rhytmbox! I use it an awful lot. (speaking of which, is there some way to make these thanks a bit more substantial, Flattr.com for example?) I also make heavy use of bandcamp.com for my music downloads, and my thoughts are 'why not combine the two?'. So my first suggestion: could you somehow add Bandcamp to the list of stores? (where now Magnatune and Jamendo are featured) Another suggestion: could you add the option "Genre" to the search selections? That way, I could just select my genre of preference and shuffle songs from Jamendo, Magnatune or harddisk. Thanks in advance for considering these suggestions, and keep up the good work!

Cheers, Bart