[Rhythmbox-devel] Yet another rhythmbox web interface plugin (Rest/Json based)

Hi all, i've been working in a rhythmbox web interface plugin, it allows to control rhythmbox playing and enqueuing from a web browser including features like searching the library, using playlists, enqueuing and dequeuing and a tags cloud that grows as songs are played.

It can be downloaded from bitbucket:

https://bitbucket.org/jimcerberus/rhythmweb/wiki/Home

I also adds a rest/json interface that's used to control rhythmbox with JS from the browser.

I did it cause i didn't like the plugins that already were there.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers!

--
Pablo Carranza