Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Adding Like.fm support

Hey Chris,

Currently our audioscrobbler plugin supports both Last.fm and Libre.fm
from within the same plugin. It should be easy enough add Like.fm too!

Specifically, in the plugins/audioscrobbler folder, you'll want to edit
rb-audioscrobbler-service.h and rb-audioscrobbler-service.c to add a way
of creating a Like.fm "service" object. Just look at what is already
being done for Last.fm and Libre.fm and it should be fairly simple to
work out what's going on.

in rb-audioscrobbler-plugin.c the profile pages are created, using the
service objects. Again, look at what's being done for Last.fm and
Libre.fm and simply add the equivelent code for like.fm. You'll also
need to edit audioscrobbler-preferences.ui to add the ui for
enabling/disabling Like.fm.

You can also include an icon in the audioscrobbler folder with the
correct name (Like.fm-icon.png probably), and don't forget to include
the icon in Makefile.am. I believe that should be everything you need to
do, but it might not be--I'm writing this from the top of my head.

I'm cc-ing the rhythmbox mailing list with this reply. If you have any
more questions please don't hesitate to ask there or on irc.
(#rhythmbox, my name is jamien but even if I'm not around someone else
will probably be able to help you out)

Cheers,

Jamie