[Rhythmbox-devel] radio player section

Hi all,
Thanks for all of your work on the great rhythmbox! I use it mainly for radio streaming -  and i was wonddering two things
1, is it possible to make a feature to focus more on the radio streaming and make it a bit easier to use as a radio player?
and 2, would it be possible to have phonic.fm - local community radio station in Exeter 100% volunteer run as one of the stations?
our streaming uri is listen.phonic.fm
we would be very grateful!

Please let me know if this is a direction your going in - radio player - and if i can help with it. -- perhaps there's another project that i should be connecting with.

Best wishes,

Audaye