[Rhythmbox-devel] gnome3 lifting awaited

Dear developers,
I'm not the first, and sure not the last, to ask a little lifting to our
music player.
On a netbook the experience is ridiculously handicapped by a thick gray
layer made up by:
window decoration + menu + toolbar + title track bar + track progression
bar.
In one word: I cannot browse music on my favourite music browser.
A lot of new music players are competing with slimmer interfaces.
It's good, not only possible, to merge toolbar & title track bar & track
progression bar.
It's time to do something before it's too late
regards
alex
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi farti o vuoi fare un regalo originale? Visita MisterCupido.com e
personalizza con foto: quadri, tazze, puzzle, cuscini, magliette, peluche,
borse, portachiavi...
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11025&d=20110308