[Rhythmbox-devel] 2 issues:bitrate & replay gain

Hi all,
I have two issues or more accurately questions.  I am getting
incorrect bit rates on my mp3s.  I am getting an under-estimate of the
iterates.  I know it is incorrect due to the fact that I am ripping my
own cds (odd huh...) and that when I go to Exaile or Nautilus 2.30.1 I
get a much higher bitrate.  I am using Asunder 1.6.2 to rip the cds.
While I am using Rhythmbox 0.12.8 on a Xubuntu 10.04 LTS with Gnome
desktop hybrid.

The second issue is that I am not sure if my plugin for replay gain is
working properly.  I am using Rhythmbox 0.12.8 on a Xubuntu 10.04 LTS
with replay gain by (2010 Jonathan Matthew).

Any suggestions?

Matt Curcio
M: 401-316-5358
E: matt curcio ri gmail com