[Rhythmbox-devel] Skin Feature Suggestion

To whom it may concern,

I recently downloaded rhythmbox and I am pleased with the user interface. A non-necessary feature that may make Rhythmbox more visually appealing to users is the idea of a color scheme editor or skin options. I use the GNOME color chooser application (3d party) to manipulate the colors of GNOME but with Oneiric, some applications (like Rhythmbox) seem to reside above the level of GNOME color choosers influence. Banshee, remains manipulatable but Ive been finding banshee to be rather unstable and its UI isn't as intuitive or convenient as Rhythmbox's.

Thanks for your consideration,

Stephen Schmidt