[Rhythmbox-devel] db.entry_get changes for plugins

So now that Debian testing is running git versions of Rhythmbox I've
been updating my plugin.

So far i have it activating and the menu items are populating which is
awesome, now i just have to work out functionality

from what i've found on the net it should be changing from one line to
the next one:
self.db.entry_get(db_entry, rhythmdb.PROP_ALBUM)
self.db.entry_get(db_entry, RB.RhythmDBPropType.ALBUM)

When i run this though i get told that entry_get() takes 4 arguments (3 given)

I think this has to do with self.db but i'm unsure about where to check.

Lachlan