[Rhythmbox-devel] faltering radio stations

Dear Rhythmbox devs,

Is there any way an end-user can tune Rhythmbox while streaming radio?
(Or any plans to add them?) I could not find any options I could try for
e.g. buffering.

I would not mind if I was 30 seconds behind real-time, but the faltering
is really annoying (I am not blaming anyone here :).

For example, this station usually does not work very well (lot of faltering):
http://5623.live.streamtheworld.com:80/SKYRADIOAAC_SC

While this one usually works fine:
http://ics2gss.omroep.nl:80/radio2-bb.mp3?q=/npo/mp3/radio2-bb.pls&stream=ok

I have a fast internet connection, but am behind a proxy, so that
might also have
something to do with it.

Thanks,
Jonne.