[Rhythmbox-devel] Visualizations on Ubuntu

Hello.

I haven't used Rhythmbox for a few years, and now I installed Ubuntu 12.04 and found out it doesn't have visualizations.
I also couldn't find a plugin, but there is some cryptic sentence from the 0.95 release notes about problems with Ubuntu and the visualization plugin.
Is there a workaround, some kind of guide how to install the Rhythmbox plugin, even if it's not officially supported?
The only relevant reference I could find on the wiki was https://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxTips .
I there some more recent source?

Thanks,
Amir