[Rhythmbox-devel] Thank you very much

To everybody involved in developing and maintaining Rhythmbox,

Thank you very much for everything. Rhythmbox is such an awesome
musicplayer. It is the textbook case of ease of operation, intuitive
interaction and let me put it this way.."understanding the user"...I
really really enjoy interacting with it. It sometimes makes me feel that
it understands me...I know it doesn't but that is one heck of an
achievement that all of you guys and gals can be very proud of.
So you all can boast about being part of developing and maintaining the
absolute best musicplayer in the world..

Now where do I go to contribute monetary wise...
--
  huls
  hulshuls fastmail fm

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html