[Rhythmbox-devel] "How do I detect when a user has changed a source?"

I'm attempting to write a GTK3 Rhythmbox 2.9x python plugin to browse albums by their cover-art.

https://github.com/fossfreedom/coverart-browser

In this plugin, I've added a widget to MAIN_TOP - but I only want to display this on the main library_source.

At the moment - if the user clicks another source (for example the queue_source) - the widget remains visible.

Is there a signal/event I can tap into to detect when a user has clicked to any particular source so that I can code whether the widget is visible or not?

thanks in advance.

David