[Rhythmbox-devel] ipod_control with lowercase f?

Hi All,

I'm trying to get my ipod sync'd with Rhythmbox 2.99.1 (Fedora 19)

Rhythmbox works as expected - but the folder it creates on my ipod (4th Gen, 8GB Nano) is given a lower case 'f' + a number, - not the expected upper case 'F' plus a number. After renaming the folder to upper case, the music is still not recognised by the ipod.

I've dug around a bit myself... but I could really do with some pointers to keep my investigation going.

best regards,
Richard