[Rhythmbox-devel] Why tab key can't escape from search box?

Hello developers,

I am trying to write a tutorial about how to use Rhythmbox for the blind. However, I find that when I use tab key in Rhythmbox, I can’t go through all the panels. It will stop at search box. The tab key event is caught by the textbox as a function to select all text in search box. I am curious why there is such shortcut key design in Rhythmbox?

Thank you!

黄冠能 (Cameron Wong)