Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] A bug-filing suggestion and a workaround to grant read-only access to Rhythmbox

On 12/27/2014 05:52 PM, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
How do I reproduce this problem? What triggers it? Does it only happen with flac files? Only with particular flac files?

The problem happens at an unknown time and circumstance. I'll only discover something is amiss when I happen to look at a particular album and see that there are wrongly-titled tracks. The timestamps of affected files seem not to have been updated since a time when I know the tags were correct. I only have flac files, so I don't know if this problem is exclusive to them. Fortunately, it has only affected a minority of the files in my collection, but I have no idea why those and not others. All the flac files in my collection were ripped from CD by me.

Colin