Re: configuring rep-gtk fails on fedora 8 (64 bit)

Okay, solved the problem, the config.sub file for librep was a
symbolic link to /usr/share/libtool/config.sub and that worked, while
for rep-gtk it was some file that came from svn. If I deleted that and
made a symbolic link to the local one it worked all right.

I guess it has to do with autoconf magic, looks like a bug to me but
the fix is trivial.