Re: Has this list-server fallen over?

On 24/04/10 16:51, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Am Sat, 24 Apr 2010 16:43:42 +1000
schrieb Allan Duncan<amd2345 fastmail com au>:

On 24/04/10 16:41, Allan Duncan wrote:
Days without anything - suspicious.

Testing...

Obviously not.  What are you all doing then?

working on other projects, beeing busy at work and all that stuff :)

And I suppose in your hemisphere enjoying the onset of summer. We've just dropped into winter after a run of more than 120 days with a maximum temperature above 20C, clearly beating the previous record of 75 days. The Global Warming deniers have moved on to arguing about whether it is man-made or not.