Re: [IMPORTANT] EdgeActions ready (+ setup guide)

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:07:33 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
>> to make the configurator look tidy, it's better to split the
>> [delay] option to two. (Only the appearance. It's better for me to
>> leave it to you.)

Now I think it's better to seperate it to two. I'll do it later.

>> And I have a question: what's the difference between "none" and
>> "hot-spot" for the *-edge-func? It's difficult to see.

This was a silly question ;), but I'll change it to none/hotspot,
together with some other edits. (Now I've read actions and HS.jl) Then
if you want to use edges for HS, it will be only necessary to touch
*-edge-program, and you won't have to change *-edge-func. It'll be
better for both users and devolopers, i.e. easier to configure, and
the code will be clearer.

>> Now are we ready to merge it to HEAD?
>
> We are. :D

Grrrrreat!