Re: [NOTES] Next releases

Am Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:16:58 +0200
schrieb Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>:

> Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:57:47 +0200)
>
> > sawfish 1.7.0:
> > 	- Feature Freeze begins at 17th Sep (@Teika: basically friday is better than
> > 	  thurdsay). Until the 24th you can add a new feature to 1.7.0 with the
> > approval of two core-team members (namely: I, Teika, Timo, GSR, Janeck, Jeremy).
> > 	  Starting from 24th only bug/minor fixes and string-changes are allowed.
>
> Wow, that's very kind that I am still a core team member, despite
> that I am rather inactive. What is the current method of feature
> approval - is it still done on wiki, or the proposed features are
> listed somewhere else?

Features requiring approval should be submitted to ML so that we can vote faster.

ProposedGoal and & Co. don't have 1.7x entries. (1.7.0 was 1.6.4 before, we bumped due to
incompatible changes).

> thank you Chris for continuing your awesome work!

Thanks. Actually it's our awesome work. ;)

Of course we need some more awesomeness for GTK+ and Keyboard stuff. But I'm sure we can
deliver Sawfish 3.0.0 with 30% more awesomeness :)

Chris