Re: seahorse-nautilus does not add Decrypt entry in Nautilus contextual menu

Indeed i can see the "Open with Decrypt File" now

BTW :
$ xdg-mime query filetype /path/to/pgp-file.pgp
xdg-mime: file '/path/to/pgp-file.pgp' does not exist

Sorry for the inconvenience :-/

Thank you for your answer

Thibaut