Re: [Shotwell] Taking over

Hi,

Great!
I am also happy to see that shotwell keep going! I really like it over
others photo managers.

I also want to contribute to the code. I'm recently seeing movement on
github [1], what is the official channel for patches: GNOME Bugzilla
or github or both?

GNOME Bugzilla, please. Preferably with git-bz if that's possible
(http://fishsoup.net/software/git-bz/)

The Github repository you pointed to is GNOME's automatic mirror. I am
watching it for pull requests, but I can't merge them there anyway.