Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Firewall Option?

#2 isn't really a good option. "And for the advanced option, we just
supply a type-in field where the user can enter his own stuff" isn't
good GUI, it's kind of a cop-out.

I think #1 sounds like a good solution at the moment. On the longer
term, instead of doing #2, the right thing to do would be to completely
map out the useful functionality of the underlaying system, and then
create a good and intuitive UI for it. That is the correct and friendly
way of doing it.

--
    Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Engineer - joakim@ximian.com - Radagast@IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate