[Setup-tool-hackers] Your recent changes in ximian-setup-tools

Dear Pablo,

I've just noticed your changes in po/POTFILES.in file (ximian-setup-tools)
and I must say that I don't like them at all...

* You removed some files that _do_ contain translatable strings and _are_
distributed in the tarball. For example, backend/report.pl.in.
* You removed many *.desktop.in.in, *.directory.in.in and *.etspec files.
* You added *.glade.h files, even if corresponding *.glade.in files already
exist. It doesn't make sense. Actually, *.glade.h files shouldn't exist at
all (who added them?), since XST uses xml-i18n-tools.
* You added some files that are not used/distributed, for example,
interfaces/alt_shares_mockup.glade.
* You even added one ChangeLog file (src/common/ChangeLog).

Please, revert your patch.

Zbigniew