TODO (Was: Your live now has a purpose: I added error checking to a lot methods)

* Adding GError to connecting or to a callback that would happen if
connection fails or succeeds
* Adding GError to subscribing and unsubscribing TnyFolders using a
TnyStoreAccount or TnyFolderStore
* Adding GError to TnyStream
* Adding GError to TnyMimePartSaveStrategy and TnyMimePartSaver
* Adding GError to libtinymailui things that can use it (I'm not sure
which or what yet)
* Adding GError to TnyFolderStoreQuery (in case the pattern can't be
compiled)
* Triple checking all new error-handling code

--
Philip Van Hoof, software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be