Perl bindings for tinymail, the first pieces

Hi there,

In an attempt to get people interested in Perl bindings for tinymail,
I've created the maps files of libtinymail, libtinymailui,
libtinymail-camel and libtinymailui-gtk.

There should also be a generated maps file for the selected platform
specific library (for example for libtinymail-gnome-desktop,
libtinymail-olpc, libtinymail-maemo or libtinymail-gpe)

I have no idea what more I should do. I have not in-depth looked at its
documentation. I can't put a high priority on this for myself. I will
assist anybody who tries, or plans to spend some time on it.

Some documentation (the author in in CC of this E-mail)

http://search.cpan.org/~tsch/Gtk2-1.141/devel.pod
http://search.cpan.org/~tsch/Gtk2-1.141/CodeGen.pm

--
Philip Van Hoof, software developer