Retrieving priority information from messages

	Hi,

	I've been trying to retrieve Priority information for a message I'm
showing at screen. It seems the only way to retrieve any priority
information is getting it from the priority flag in TnyHeader:

	tny_header_get_flags (header) & TNY_HEADER_FLAG_PRIORITY

	These flags can be retrieved from a TnyHeader obtainer from a folder
(TnyCamelHeader). But when I'm getting the header from a mail I'm
viewing (TnyCamelMsgHeader), it warns me that I cannot get flags from a
new message.

	Anyway, the priority flag only exposes "high priority" flagged
messages. I cannot know about "low priority messages".

	How should I get the priority message from a mail? (header
TnyCamelMsgHeader). Does this need some work to support exposing
priority information?

	Br,
--
José Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>