Re: accounts management

mehdi bayarassou escribiu:
> Hello,
> I am new to tinymail and i want to implement a mail client that extract
> accounts from database. I succeeded on that but still can't get folder
> list when running tinymail tests. It seems that list is empty.

> My problem is that i can't see the relation between cache dir and
> account store.

cache_dir is the directory that will be used to cache the emails you
read in order to allow you to see them offline. Camel will look there
first before trying to get the messages from the servers. It also stores
there the list of headers in your mail folders.

> Am i obliged to work with gconf?

Not at all.

> another question can someone explain how the cache dir is used? and how
> to set it knowing that my accounts are not configured by gconf?
> please can someone give me some further information

As I said there is no dependency with gconf in tinymail, we use it in
the test cases because it's the technology used in gnome to store
settings but you don't have to use gconf to store your account preferences.

Br