Re: [Usability] Mac-Finder-like keyboard-navigation: Ctrl="and close the current one"

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 00:31, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> 2. Use Ctrl -Double-click to open the folder and close the current one at
> the same time.
>    (This is not yet implemented in Nautilus. Windows does this too, though
> it doesn't have spatial folder windows)

How would this be work with single-click operation? Currently,
Ctrl-click is used to toggle selection and Shift-click extends the
selection. As far as I can tell, the "and close the current one"
behaviour just doesn't exist in Windows in single-click mode.

--
Kai Willadsen <kaiw itee uq edu au>