[Usability] RE: Escape, stop, aargh, must escape, run away! [Re: [Usability] Galeon's Find Feature]

> I'm not convinced there is ever a situation
> where I should be force to read a dialog rather than being
> allowed back away from making any decision.

When the thermonuclear plant is melting down, it's best to read the
notification dialog. Hitting the escape _key_ is not the safest thing to do.
No, I can't think of a sensible example.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net