Re: [Usability] Re: Icon selector, 2nd mockup

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Vivek Bhanuprakash wrote:

> > Like this?
> > http://www.chromosomnia.org/_img/icon-chooser06.png
> >
> > Stefan
>
> Hmmm...my previous post has not yet appeared in the group and it has
> been 3 days now.

It was suggested (quite rightly) that I should go outside and get some
fresh air or words to that effect.

I have not been moderating the list queue recently (and I dont know if
anyone else has been doing so) if you send mail from an address which is
not subscribed to the list it will be delayed.  You can subscribe
additional addresses to the list and turn off develivery of message.

If the problem is something else then I'd just randomly blame it on the
use of a non 'QOS' network, that or the gremlins.

Hope that helps

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/