Re: [Vala] Simple HTML viewer in genie syntax

It's so beautifully simple! The thing is though, I'm stuck on one
thing and I was wondering if someone on this mail-list could advise a
solution. I want to grey-out the forward and back buttons
as-appropriate, and I have a update_buttons() method in the code, but
I don't know how to call it when a window page changes.

Gtk.Widget.sensitive = false

Another problem is I would like to tell it to use a different font,
especially to display antialiased.

The Gtk.Widget.get_style () / set_style () methods might help.

Hans