Is this list alive?

Hi,

is this list still working? I tried to send a mail last week, but apparently it
never came through (nor did it show up in the archive).

Paul, did you make any progress with the final draft? If you don't find the
time to finish it within the next week, please send me the stuff you have (to
ettrich@trolltech.com), so that I can compile a final proposal.

Both KDE and Gnome are approaching a second major version, it's about time to
finally use the same hints. I mean, we are almost done for 4 months now, just
that nobody completed the specs.

Matthias