Re: [xml] Problem with calling conventions on windows

Daniel Veillard wrote:

 Okay emphasis is mine on this problem, I cannot test this ! I don't have
Windows and Marcus patches seems to be okay from my non-Windows aware point of view. So if you are on Windows, you'd better test those because I'm
tempted to apply them and well this won't break for me :-)
So far I've compiled in the changes and ran Marcus' tests (worked fine thought havent built a fastcall build yet), but wont have time till next week to do any extensive testing of it. My only initial comment is that it might be a good idea to include a calling convention option in the windows configure seeing that the dsp is no longer used.

Rob