Re: js code in the jsp page

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 14:48 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> I see that someone has moved a bunch of code related to setting the
> document title to the jsp page. Any special reason for this?
>
> I think we should avoid putting much code in the page itself. Its much
> cleaner to separate the html from the code as much as possible.

Sure, we can separate it.  The reason it was moved is because it is very
specific to the topic.jsp page.  We want to be able to use the
JavaScript Topic class also for the topiclist.jsp page; there, we don't
want to have references to theTopic and have it changing window.title,
etc.  We could rename topic.jsp to topicdisplay.jsp or something, and
move the code in it to topicdisplay.js.