Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor widget not antialiased

Rick wrote:

I did hack it little so that editor uses AA fonts. Basically problem is we are not passing fontspec correctly to scintilla editor. I have attached
patch that you might want to apply to anjuta source and see if it works
for you.

Hi Rick,

I applied the patch to the 0.1.8 source tree and it works perfect, I now can see antialised fonts in the editor.

But for some reason, it is ignoring the size I configure (the font displays equal for 12 or 20 size). Anyway, the size is already right for me, so this is not a problem.

Thanks a lot!

--
Manuel Clos
llanero jazzfree com

* Si no puedes hacerlo bien, hazlo bonito (Bill Gates)
* If you can't do it well, do it nice (Bill Gates)