[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] pixmap editor

Hmm I looked around and there didn't seem to be anything. I also mailed
the original author - he hasn't replied so far :-(

There's one 'Baby-Gimp' but it is in Perl/Tk and felt sluggish during
the little time I used it.

CCing this to anjuta list in case somone has ideas.

Regards.
Biswa.