Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta install problem

Quoting Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in>:

> If it is larger than that, then you have a symbolic link
> loop somewhere in your /usr/include or /usr/local/include.
We should fix this issue using find, which doesn't follow symlinks by default,
unless you use the -follow parameter. So all the directories (aka -type d)  will
be processed.

> You can also put some debugging statements in the
> create_system_tags.sh
> scripts and remove the line where it redirects output to /dev/null to
> prevent lots of unwanted messages.
or you can do sh -x create_system_tags.sh to automatically debug it, then
send the result on the devel-list if it's not too big.

Cheers,

--Stef