Re: [anjuta-list] gdl error while configure

Hi,

Le 21/06/2017 à 11:18, Polisetti, Yugandar a écrit :
Now it struck at (gtcsourceview-3.0 >=3.0.0.). I have downloaded the gtksourceview-3.10.3 and installed (make
& make install). Still it says the same error. How can I fix this error? I did not see any link for equalent
devel version on net.

When you get a library from the source, you generates files corresponding to both the normal package (the binary) and the development package (the include files).

Now, by default the data are installed in /usr/local instead of /usr. You need to check that on your system pkg-config search for package in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, there is an environment variable to set that if needed.

Another option is to install the development package for gtksourceview in your distribution.

Also is there any other dependencies to resolve. I f I know I will firs do all dependent install and get back
you all once if not ablwe to do it.

Yes, but some of them are optional. Anyway, it's the same solution for all of them, you typically need to install the corresponding development package or compile the needed library from source.

Regards,

Sébastien