Re: [anjuta-list] How to recover after crash

Hi,

Le 25/06/2017 à 05:46, Igor Korot a écrit :
Unfortunately it looks like when I killed the process I broke the project files.
Anjuta can still start and open the project, but now
compilation.configuration fails.

The easiest solution is to restore all your source files (in particular configure.ac and all Makefile.am), then run 'make distclean' in the build directory after that you should be able to recompile your project.

Else, it would be useful to know which error messages you get.

Regards,

Sébastien